I already have a Flickr account, making the first part of this week's Thing a lot simpler! However, I must admit that my account has fallen out of use quite a bit as of late, for a multitude of reasons. With the Winter months, I find myself having less of an urge to go out and take photographs - leading to there not being any content to upload in the first place. I also used to have paid membership to Flickr, which was brilliant, however the restrictions on the number of photographs on free accounts is rather frustrating - as I now can't access a lot of my older photos. Therefore, I am going to use this Thing as the motivation for sorting out my Flickr account - backing-up and downloading older and personal photographs (a lot of which are set to private anyway) and actually taking out the camera and creating some new ones to replace them!
To start, here's an (old) photo - now handily Geotagged!

No comments:
Post a Comment