Aaaah Youtube - my longtime provider of ukulele cover versions and cats attempting to jump in and out of boxes!
For this Thing I decided to explore YouTube EDU which, unlike iTunes U, I was previously unaware of. I especially enjoyed the Yale Courses - I found them to be a lot more involving than the audio-based educational podcasts I had previously discovered. The use of subtitled video, in particular, not only increases accessibility for those with hearing difficulties but also means that viewers can still watch and learn in silent spaces. I was quite disappointed that not all of their lectures seemed to have this function, though the playlists grouping particular courses together were very helpful.
I think the educational side of YouTube is something I'll definitely be exploring more in the future - but for now here's some more ukulele goodness from Julia Nunes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment